Up Again

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Waiting for midnight Pacific Time to start. It's odd setting the alarm for 3 am, LOL.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

I cut a date short for this. This explains why I am still single.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

15 emails between 11:58 and 12:03.

Susie Raisher got her nose in first, but she was only after one horse (she got it!) Singhi second, Nalbone third, Laura and Emily dueled, Ronda was right there, and Dave was up to play too... you people make me tired.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Daryl Singhi wrote: I cut a date short for this. This explains why I am still single.
That is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. *ggl*
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

The Steward wrote: 15 emails between 11:58 and 12:03.

Susie Raisher got her nose in first, but she was only after one horse (she got it!) Singhi second, Nalbone third, Laura and Emily dueled, Ronda was right there, and Dave was up to play too... you people make me tired.
I was up...I think...but too exhausted/sore to get on the computer. I just sent it in. Hopefully I picked well and no one picked my horses.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Oops there appears to be some confusion.

I'd liket o note that all emails BEFORE 12:00 midnight are DISREGARDED and ignored.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

OMG I OWN FREAKING LONHRO AND BEAR FAN

I bought Lonhro for My Typhoon...the hipothetical mating looked phenominal

I bought Bear Fan for Black Light, 'cause apparently I don't have any mares for him...though I'm seriously thinking of breeding Victory Ride to him (or Aldebaran...)
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegahertz! *happy dance*
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I managed to find some money so now Adoration and Possibility have a home at New River! Wheeeeee!
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Ara Davies wrote:
Daryl Singhi wrote: I cut a date short for this.  This explains why I am still single.
That is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. *ggl*
Ara, you're oh so blunt. That's why I love you. And, apparently, because we're both stupid as well.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

No, I said it's because we're both RETARDED. Like Corinthian.

We're Arinthian and Stephinthian.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Does that make me First Emilai?
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Why? Because we shove you aside so you beat us in the end, using the rules to do so?

Er...if that made sense in any way.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Were very happy with our new additions at the farm....welcome to their new paddocks

Stormy Atlantic (Storm Cat x Hail Atlantic...May he sire as many if not more MSW as he has in real life....

Bellamy Road(Concerto x Hurry Home Hillary)...May he sire many SW's in both the Sim and in real life....

and the new gals are

Sis City(Slew City Slew x Smart Sis)May her little sim babies follow in her steps...

Madcap Escapade(Hennessy x Sassy Pants)..love this gals pedigree and can't wait to start her breeding carrer....