Preakness

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

dougkidwell wrote: I also had a great time. We need to get together again...we had way to much fun.
I'm up for anything within a two-ish hour radius of where I am (Philly)...sans Penn National. Unless I'm with a gigantic entourage that can hide me. Then I'd be fine. ;)
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

some of the pics might not be legal.... hehehe

LOVED everyone!!! Miss you all!! can't wait to see you guys again!
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

I wanted you all to know that I REALLY enjoyed seeing you all/meeting the people I didn't know before. It was a great weekend, and hopefully there will be many more. At least until people realize that they can't take us out in public. *g* I miss you guys already!!!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

StephWilder wrote: I wanted you all to know that I REALLY enjoyed seeing you all/meeting the people I didn't know before. It was a great weekend, and hopefully there will be many more. At least until people realize that they can't take us out in public. *g* I miss you guys already!!!
they really CAN'T take us out in public. it might embarrass someone... not any of us, but someone might get worried.

We really do need a SIM island... hahahah! i need to go upload pictures.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Did anybody who was at the race notice the attemps to run the urinals somewhere around the 8th or 9th races?
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

J Slotman wrote: Did anybody who was at the race notice the attemps to run the urinals somewhere around the 8th or 9th races?
Sooo where were you on Friday night? You too good for the rest of us? Cause we had a great time, you missed out.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I didn't get to Baltimore until Saturday morning. I am developing a track record, however, of ducking my fellow SIMsters. If anybody is at Belmont and in the grandstand, I will certainly make it a point to meet you guys.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Unlike Amy, it took me SEVEN HOURS to get home last night. It only took me three and a half to get down there. The drive home was clearly the worst part of my trip and my dog was nearly jumping out of his skin when I finally did get home.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Alysse Jacobs wrote: Unlike Amy, it took me SEVEN HOURS to get home last night. It only took me three and a half to get down there. The drive home was clearly the worst part of my trip and my dog was nearly jumping out of his skin when I finally did get home.
so he was kinda like me when i first saw you?
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Alysse Jacobs wrote: Unlike Amy, it took me SEVEN HOURS to get home last night. It only took me three and a half to get down there. The drive home was clearly the worst part of my trip and my dog was nearly jumping out of his skin when I finally did get home.
Oh, sadness! I hate when the drive takes forever like that. It only took me two and a half to get home (when it took just two to get down there, during rush hour...make sense of that!), which meant I got to sleep for a few hours before the wedding.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

JoleneD wrote:
Alysse Jacobs wrote: Unlike Amy, it took me SEVEN HOURS to get home last night.  It only took me three and a half to get down there.  The drive home was clearly the worst part of my trip and my dog was nearly jumping out of his skin when I finally did get home.
so he was kinda like me when i first saw you?
Lol YES!
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Uhmmm, so yeah, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?
Doug Kidwell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Doug Kidwell »

I am not sure if I want to see these pictures...at least not the ones with me in them.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

dougkidwell wrote: I am not sure if I want to see these pictures...at least not the ones with me in them.
Haha, but I'm sure those are going to be among the best!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

i can't find the card thingy uploader, so i have to wait until mom comes home. hehe She knows where all that stuff is.