Preakness

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

OMG FREAKNESS ROCKED.

That is all.

:D
Chuck Whittingham
Turf Router

Post by Chuck Whittingham »

Cant wait to see what I missed out on!
E-I-E-I-O FARMS
Come enjoy all the luxuries of home in GB for $15 a day!
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

I had a great time as well, and am exhausted from 12-odd hours in the car. Next time we'll plan this out better.

I think there's pics from ESPNzone and lots of other places. Em made me pose with a giant grin on my face with my wife, saying I never look happy. Which is odd, because I usually FEEL happy.

Meeting all you guys made EVERYTHING worth it, including having a normal Scott losing day handicapping.

Amy Lee will upload pics as soon as she regains consciousness and/or I get home from work.

Only bad thing ... I didn't get to meet Laura :(
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Scott Eiland wrote:

Hahahah you thought that you did though. But that was Steph!
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I won't even tell you guys how much I slept today. Okay I will. 12 hours. Yep.

20 hours in a car this weekend. Yikes. Sorry if I wasn't too much fun... it was SO COOL to be on the rail though. I was actually yelling during the Preakness. I'd never yelled at the track before. :D

Oh and also, it was super cool to be taking pictures of Big Brown grazing while half the media was still crowded by his stall waiting for him to come over. I guess they didn't know it was him? Too bad my camera is far from awesome.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
A.R. Roberts

Post by A.R. Roberts »

Emily Mitchell wrote: I won't even tell you guys how much I slept today. Okay I will. 12 hours. Yep.

20 hours in a car this weekend. Yikes. Sorry if I wasn't too much fun... it was SO COOL to be on the rail though. I was actually yelling during the Preakness. I'd never yelled at the track before. :D

Oh and also, it was super cool to be taking pictures of Big Brown grazing while half the media was still crowded by his stall waiting for him to come over. I guess they didn't know it was him? Too bad my camera is far from awesome.
It was great to meet you Emily! I thought you were a lot of fun, and sorry for making you do Clemson things over and over and over and over....
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

ARyan wrote:
Emily Mitchell wrote: I won't even tell you guys how much I slept today.  Okay I will. 12 hours.  Yep.

20 hours in a car this weekend.  Yikes.  Sorry if I wasn't too much fun... it was SO COOL to be on the rail though.  I was actually yelling during the Preakness.  I'd never yelled at the track before.  :D

Oh and also, it was super cool to be taking pictures of Big Brown grazing while half the media was still crowded by his stall waiting for him to come over.  I guess they didn't know it was him?  Too bad my camera is far from awesome.
It was great to meet you Emily! I thought you were a lot of fun, and sorry for making you do Clemson things over and over and over and over....
And over and over and over... hehehe

Loved meeting you Emily!!! Thanks for hanging with us!
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

JoleneD wrote:
Scott Eiland wrote:

I am still red-faced embarrassed about that particular fact. I'll live it down in a decade or so. But I think I'm forgiven, right? Right Steph?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

I love that in approximately 50% of the photos I am in, I am doing something that would be considered, by normal people, to be entirely inappropriate!
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

The Steward wrote: Alright, all the photos are up.

<a href='http://www.turfangels.com/gallery/main. ... =x87d8ee61' target='_blank'>http://www.turfangels.com/gallery/main. ... 7d8ee61</a>
I now have crushes on TOO MANY Simgirls.....
B)
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Ryen Hanna wrote: I love that in approximately 50% of the photos I am in, I am doing something that would be considered, by normal people, to be entirely inappropriate!
Well we did decide that we shouldn't be allowed in Public.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

JoleneD wrote:
Scott Eiland wrote:

What about ME?!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

NikkiSherman wrote:
JoleneD wrote:
Scott Eiland wrote:

What about ME?!
I wanna meet you too Nikki!! :)
Rob Bob
Two Year Old

Post by Rob Bob »

Sad I missed all the SIM Freakness fun! I was there, but it was a last minute decision and so I ended up driving down with some friends (I didn't drive so I couldn't sneak away for the SIM dinner) and we had infield tickets that granted us access to only, well, the infield. It did make my day that I did get to see one SIMster, though -- Alysse!!! Hopefully I will be able to meet all of you some other time! Next year? :)