Preakness

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Rob Bob wrote: Sad I missed all the SIM Freakness fun! I was there, but it was a last minute decision and so I ended up driving down with some friends (I didn't drive so I couldn't sneak away for the SIM dinner) and we had infield tickets that granted us access to only, well, the infield. It did make my day that I did get to see one SIMster, though -- Alysse!!! Hopefully I will be able to meet all of you some other time! Next year? :)
Rob, I miss you and I'm sad that we are so close, yet so far. We need to see each other before you go back to school!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Rob Bob
Two Year Old

Post by Rob Bob »

Sadly, I'm leaving today to go back down to North Carolina to work for the summer buuuuut I will be back in August! Local field trip to Philly Park or Brushwood for old times' sake?! :)
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Rob Bob wrote: Sadly, I'm leaving today to go back down to North Carolina to work for the summer buuuuut I will be back in August! Local field trip to Philly Park or Brushwood for old times' sake?! :)
*jumps up and down with her hand raised* Me too! Me too!