Champion in the Making?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Would you look at him!? Oh! Adorable! And so serious. Birdstone X Cozzy Island, foaled March of this year. I'm in love.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

That little guy is just adorable.

P.S. Get your butt on AIM.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

I am not a huge fan of Birdstone, however that foal looks nice! I love the picture too, like he's saying "I'm ready...I'm ready". :)
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Dave Shields wrote: I am not a huge fan of Birdstone, however that foal looks nice! I love the picture too, like he's saying "I'm ready...I'm ready". :)
I was just going to say that I have other names for Birdstone that aren't so nice.. But that foal is very cute. I want to see it's face, it looks like it has a cool marking.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I'm not at all a Birdstone fan, I thought he was so plain! But Cozzene is cool. And this colt is just too cute.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Awww, why all the Birdstone hating? I'm the local Philly rep, and if I've forgiven Birdstone for his Belmont victory, everyone else should too! :P Its not his fault that he won the Belmont, and I thought it was absolutely disgusting that Nick Zito, Edgar Prado, and Marylou Whitney, one of the classiest owners in the history of the game, had to APOLOGIZE for winning the Belmont. I was rooting as hard for Smarty as anyone, but if its not his day and he's gonna get beaten, he may as well get beaten by a hard knocking, average looking, honest-as-they-come horse with classy connections.

Anyway, as far as how he'll do as a sire, I've got no idea, but the foal is cute!
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

As Birdstone's owner in the SIM, he wanted me to pass along the following message:

"Smarty should have run faster...and give me some peppermints you meanies."

-Daryl
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

lol...
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Eric just used "cute." Haha I'll remember this. :lol:
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Eric Nalbone wrote: Awww, why all the Birdstone hating? I'm the local Philly rep, and if I've forgiven Birdstone for his Belmont victory, everyone else should too!
You're from Philly too???
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds