Eclipse Award Question

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I was just wondering how long after the 25th we have to vote on Eclipse awards? I'm going to be out of town w/o internet until the 30th, and I want to make sure to vote. Well at least for Acapulco. ;) I'm going to be in Montana, we are driving my aunt back since she cam eover for my Mom's and her cousins funeral, who drowned. So anyway, that's where i'm going.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

That is really tragic. I'm sorry.

I believe Eclipse voting will take place soon after breeding ends on the 25th and go on probably for a week or so. I'm sure Em could arrange something if you're out of town.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

i just re-read my sentence and it looks like I said my mom's funeral. My mom is alive. My Mom and My aunt went to thier cousin Julie's funeral. My Mom and I are driving my Aunt back to MT. I didn't know her at all, but drowning is a terrible way to go.

My mom thinks that she had a heart attack or a stroke, she was very thin and had fiber myalgia(sp?), so she wasn't very healthy. She wasn't haven't a very good time recently either, her husband had filed for divorce so she had to adopt out the child that they just finalized the adoption on. Luckily my cousin Julie took him in to raise with her 3 other kids. He's actaully my cousin Shawn's kid, but was taken away when he was born... so anyway that's probably a LOT more then you cared to know... LOL
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Voting is open until August 1st.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Alright, still tragic, but I definitely thought it was your mom. I was like "Wow, her mom just drowned and she wants to know when Eclipse Award voting ends..."

Now that would be dedication!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I'm going Harlem, MT. It's north central. Right between Malta and Havre on Hwy 2. I love it out there. I'm glad to get a chance to go even if it is because of bad circumstances.