Who To Breed This Filly To

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scotland Racing
Miler

Post by Scotland Racing »

hi all,

please take a look at this filly, am beginning to think about stallions to breed her to, any suggestions much appreciated!!!!!

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=36707' target='_blank'>Moses Supposes</a>

Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Ok, I'll be more specific than I was the last time you asked for advice on who to breed a 3 year old filly to. Don't. Wait until the end of the year. Wait until you have figured out what this filly does best, as far as surface and distance.

Seriously, you will loose no advantage by waiting to breed this filly. Wait until the end of the year, or at least until you have figured out what distance she prefers.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Scotland Racing
Miler

Post by Scotland Racing »

i meant for the future, im keeping her in training as a 4 year old aswell by the look of it.

will probably decide nearer the time anyway.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

scotland racing wrote: i meant for the future, im keeping her in training as a 4 year old aswell by the look of it.

will probably decide nearer the time anyway.
Then why ask now? I don't even think about my own CURRENT broodmares for this year until near Week 14. You don't even know what stallions will be infertile next year.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds