Starting gate still on the track?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Did anyone see this? I just heard about it on the news, apparently they accidentally left the starting gate on the track at Horsemen's Park... and when the horses turned for home the jockey's all skillfully maneuvered the freaked out horses to the far outside and went on from there... after those horses passed it they were all looking so confused :lol:

You can see the video here: <a href='http://www.wyff4.com/video/9555026/detail.html' target='_blank'>http://www.wyff4.com/video/9555026/detail.html</a>
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Oh my... that is something I wouldn't want to see in person. Luckily everyone looked to be ok. Sheesh!
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

It's a good thing both horses and jockeys saw that thing ahead of time. That could have been very bad
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

OMG.. Ok, I just watched that like 5 times.. and I'm amazed.

What amazing work by the jockeys..
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Hehehehe, i saw that live, I was like why is that horse swinging so wide... OMG that's why!! I was really suprised that they showed the replay. LMAO!
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Footage is now linked on CNN.com, so a whole lot of people will see it. Amazing video, though my favorite part is seeing the duel down the stretch :)

Daryl