Anyone got an extra million or so lying around?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

WANTED: Hookedonthefeelin, to be dispersed on Nov. 5 by ClassicStar. She would be much loved and spoiled and I'd braid her main and stuff with ribbons and she's just so cute. Any donations toward her purchase would be greatly appreciated.

PS:
I'm in post-op condition so forgive my loopiness.

PPS:
Thank you, God, for Percocet.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

You know, all the SIM members should pitch in and buy a racehorse. We could be the most awesome syndicate ever. Imagine them interviewing all 150-ish of us for the Kentucky Derby special on ESPN or whatever.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

First let me say Mallory I hope you are ok, post-op? Surgery is no fun. And yes kids if she is on Percocet she a bit more loopy than just loopy. ;) I just hope you are doing OK! :)

I like Sarah's idea, that would be pretty cool. It's just too bad the SIM $'s don't translate to real $'s. :D
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Hope you're doing well Mallory - percocet is pretty strong stuff.

Sounds like a good idea Sarah :) Buy one at the Breeze-ups in Florida, Jeremy Noseda (of Wilko fame) is 2/2 Group winners to purchases with his filly's from there. Get him to buy it and have it trained in the US lol
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

The SIM syndicate, that would so ROCK! :lol:

I always browse those racing partnerships sites, mostly Dogwood and Team Valor, but I can always never afford anything they offer. <_< Silly rich people. :lol:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Hope your feelin bettter very soon.. take it easy...
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

We should definitely buy Hookedonthefeelin then. Her name describes us all very well, in regards to the SIM. :D Name the baby Simster or something.

I'm doing well, today is supposedly my worst day but it's not TOOOOO bad. I'm just laying in bed 24/7 watching What Not to Wear (they're so MEAN!), drinking lots of fluids and surfing the net; too sore to sit up on my own, so my family and boyfriend are babying me. :D I'm also on a misson to download every whole album I've wanted but never had the time to search for.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Putting together a Syndicate isn't that hard. I run a 16 share syndicate right now. The filly is 3 months old and we'll be running her in MN in 2008. Right now the cost is $30/month. Really not that great. We've been able to pay the stud fee and everything else no problem so far. The next expensive is registration which i just got the papaers for and tha'ts only $200. I was so excited to get them in the mail!! Now we need a name for the little brat.. err I mean sweet heart... LOL
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

I think "brat" is a suitable description for the 3 month old filly, I've got running around my barn. She's seriously, good as gold. You can pick up her feet, lift her tail, handle her tounge etc. Yet, she' still a brat in many other ways.