The Hambo

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Of course I was totally pulling for Glidemaster, because he's a wonder colt. That and Burgess his trainer is such a special person. I really have alot of respect for the man, and his staff. Every time our paths cross they just impress me with the way they handle things. My boss was thinking I was a bit looney for not thinking Mr Pine Chip was the be all to end all, but how could I not cheer on the pretty Yankee Glide colt?

Chocolatier raced soo amazing last week in his elim, he's a colt who will win big races this year for sure. In the long run he might just end up being the best damm race horse I've ever seen. A last 1/4 in 26.3.. that's INSANE.

Kinda feel for Smedshammer, it's pretty rough when the best colt makes a break, the second best (by a nose imho) gets burned out trying to beat the lesser of the three who ends up staying for third place. Trond is basically my hero thou, and the things he's done with Sand Vic more then make up for anything else.

And speaking of that race, Stupid Peaceful Way! I guess she wants to race at home. That mare is just so disappointing some days. Like last years Maple Leaf Trot, she runs and makes Mr Muscleman look like a god. Today she runs and lets Sand Vic have all the fun. Crazy mare could win for fun on her best day.

HOLBORN HANOVER. All I can say is WOW.. I've watched this horse race sooo many times, but I never would have guessed he had a 46.4 mile in him. And Stonebridge Regal too. wow.. 47.1
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I watched the Hambo and the Oaks!! I made my co-workers and other customers watch it too! LOL He troted the mile in track and stakes record time! 1:51.1 or something like that! I was amazed. The Oaks winner is just gorgeous. They said something about bringing her back from a hamstring injury, which is just brilliant training or really good drugs. ;)

I lvoed how in the winners circle you couldnt even see the horse with it's new fancy cooler and the billion people crowding around it. hehehehe
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

There's something about watching trotters.. just amazing little things..

Course, I got to ride the red mile, so I'm a bit partial... though, my ride was on a Saddlebred.. country pleasure because he was far too smart for their silly training methods.