All Weather Sires?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rayne Wyatt
Derby Contender

Post by Rayne Wyatt »

Just wondering if anyone knows any Sire's that are being marketed (who have just had fair success) with All Weather offspring... I've a mare who's bred to dirt sprint, but doesn't really have that much speed - her three year old just broke his maiden on AW (and has a second in his only other start) so I thought I might look into that route for her... but I have no idea who AW sires are, and there is no option for them in the stud book.

Anyone?
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

without seeing the mare, can you please post not sure if any of these will be inbred or not, some sprinter stallions who have some success so far over the aw are adjust the lens with 3 winners, he has winners on all 3 surfaces with the most of them on the turf, american baby a sprinter/miler has 2, comet has 2

of course to get a sense of aw winners if you have the stud book is to look at the rankings
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

I have had good luck with Storm Cat's dirt-line (hennessey and henny hughes) and Empire Maker.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Doug Kidwell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Doug Kidwell »

I know they haven't hit the track yet but Dr. Richardson's yearlings of mine and others I have seen have had great workout times on the AW surface. He however isn't going to throw any sprinters.
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

Look up A.R.'s merry band of High Jumps. They all win on the AW sprinting. Might be worth paying the GP fee if you have it
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

My Play On colt has done well sprinting, well he´s 2 starts for a second and a first both in maidens. Shame there weren´t more stakes/allowances on the surface.