Cadeajue Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I have a mare named Cadeauje who is possibly my favorite SIM mare. She was a gift to me and I love breeding her. She is the dam of a now 3yo named Kiddo and a 2yo named Radee. I have a name picked out for her yearling but not a sire. Who should I breed her to? I want to breed her to Mighty Big in Year 18, but I need one for this year.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

yesh she is beautiful. What's the baby name?
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Also she is by Sports Jersey out of a G1 Symbol x Priceless Forever mare. Her first foal is a Canute and her second foal is a Saga.

I'm taking a long look at Chinese Bandit.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Clearly, Image would be a big proponent of the whole "Breed to Storm A Fortress" idea.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Pretty, pretty mare.