Riches Are Grand thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Because I love him so much!

Edit: Okay, I'll write more.

He was my first (and only, ha!) "big" horse. Unfortunately, he had the bad luck of being born in Satelite's year. I am sure Accolade can sympathize. And now he's got stakes winning babies because Bri is his dear friend and sent him gorgeous mares. I sent him more "average"-ish mares this year, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they don't all suck. :D
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Riches is a dear dear friend of mine, this is true. Even if he was just "the other grey horse." *cuddles him*

Was never personally a huge fan of his sire, but Riches is such a solid creature that I can over look that.

I Risk (Inspired Star) and Play On (Raise Fury) are very good examples of Riches ability as a sire. Play On has shown more guts and will to win then ANY of his siblings ever have. I am very happy with my choice of Riches as Starlette and Fury's last foals.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

And Happy Ending will be visiting him at the end of this year too! :)
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Now he has a beautiful gray weanling filly named May Queen out of a full sister to Unbridled's Song whose first foal, Come What May, broke her maiden debut by 7 lengths. The filly will grow to be 15.3 hands, just like her sire. I bet she looks a lot like him, only more refined and pretty cause I think her dam must be gorgeous. May Queen is my favorite horse to own/breed in a long time, she is very special to me.
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

She is beautiful and I love her name!

I sent some nice mares to him recently, he definitely deserved them. Embrace has a yearling filly by him named Penny Lane, and I sent another Em's Always Busy mare to him to produce CINDERELLA, who has the cutest name. Play On is hot too.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

AAAAND NOW HE HAS A HEADSHOT THAT IS CUTE AND FUZZY AND ADORABLE!!

(can you tell I'm excited? :P)
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500