Lucifer thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I ADORE this guy. He's deceased now (*sniff*) but I got the best laughs from him while he was racing. I always wished Gentle would be bred to him, the baby could be named Russian Roulette or something. She's more of a sprinter-miler, I know, but the sheer nuttiness of the foal would be so awesome.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

lol.. Lucifer was evil! If he had been mine, I would have gelded the creature.

But I'm really glad he wasn't, because as a SIRE, he's a powerhouse, and I have been happy with every single one I ever had.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

I loved him! Such a fun horse.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I remember my first year, watching him race and thinking, "Lucifer's racing... wonder who he's going to eat this time."

Freeteaforme once raced with "Lucifer biting her bottom" in the equip line.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

IsaP wrote: Freeteaforme once raced with "Lucifer biting her bottom" in the equip line.
Ooooh... that old equip line where we could put whatever was WAY too much fun. I think I may have tried to run a couple with jet packs :D
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I think he's my favorite becasue he was the sire of my first decent earner...She was always in the money for me and because of her i was able to start buying better bred horses...lol and i love her name..Deadly Kiss..makes it a blast to name her babies.....