Yamikishi

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

My darling. He's not the best sprinter out there but he's fantastic in my eyes. I love him love him love him :) His name means Black Knight in Japanese :D
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Journey's End Farms : Board $15/week
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

Actually, "闇騎士" (yamikishi) means more of "Dark Night" rather than "Black Night". 闇 (yami) represents more of a darkness, as in shadow rather than black. If it were "Black Night" speaking if black was the adjective than it would be more of something like, "黒騎士" (Kurokishi) not including the conjugation of how the compound would read if considering the on-yomi.
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

Well, whatever, I'm just an ugly american with no gift for languages and I fully admit it
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Journey's End Farms : Board $15/week