Announcements: Jet-Ski and Atlas

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

*I'm posting this for Ara Davies, the below was written by her*

Stud fees for HOTY Atlas and Triple Crown winner Jet-Ski will remain at $500,000 for SIM Year 17.

There will be no limitation on which or how many mares are bred to either of them. If you wish to breed a dozen claiming-quality mares to each of them and you have the money, that's your look out, not mine.

HOWEVER, in the spirit of the Claiborne Farm arrangement that produced Secretariat, I am prepared to offer FREE BREEDINGS (that's right, FREE) for mares fitting the following qualifications:

REAL LIFE MARES:
1) Eclipse Champions or European Highweights; other Champions may be considered depending on circumstances (e.g. I won't say no to mares like Makybe Diva or Sunline).

2) Classic winners such as the winners of the Kentucky Oaks, Epsom Oaks, Breeders' Cup races, etc.

3) Dams of the above (their foals may be real or SIM).

SIM BRED MARES:

1) Champions (North American, European, Australian, or South American).

2) Breeders' Cup winners.

3) Classic winners such as the winners of the Kentucky Oaks, Epsom Oaks, 1000 Guineas, Coaching Club American Oaks, Hong Kong Vase, etc.

4) Dams of the above.

The mares should have won (or have produced winners) of multiple top stakes races. Fluke winners of a single top stakes are not what I am looking for. In addition, the mares should have shown ability above one mile and on dirt (for Jet-Ski) or on turf (for Atlas). Inbreeding will be allowed depending on the circumstances.

In exchange for the free breeding, I receive:

1) First purchase right on the foal if you decide to sell, at a price we will discuss at that time (I am not looking to cheat you out of money, nor am I looking to pay $10 million). If the horse gets claimed away from you that is fine since in that case I probably don't want him anyway. :)

2) If a colt: one free breeding to be used when I wish. If he is sold (and I didn't exercise my purchase right) this breeding is forfeit.

3) If a filly: one foal once she has retired. This foal does not necessarily need to be her first foal. I choose the stallion and I pay the stud fee. Again, if she is sold and I didn't exercise my purchase right this breeding is forfeit.

If any of the horses die (due to being overworked or during one of the soap opera dramas of the SIM) my rights are forfeit.

For those who are about to complain how much extra work this is for Emily, it is ZERO work for her. All deals will be made privately with me by e-mail or through AIM. For the free breedings, the mare will be given to me through that function on the mare's page, I will breed her, then give her back.

Contact information:
E-mail: heather.dedon@gmail.com
AIM: conduilations

Please identify yourself using your SIM name when you contact me. If e-mailing me, please put SIM in the subject line.

If you think you have a mare that might be what I'm looking for but doesn't exactly qualify (multiple stakes winner but not of Classic races, unraced full sister to Champion, etc) contact me and we can discuss it.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Since I love you, Ara... do you want to exercise that right of a breeding of your choice on Taian (Atlas x Change the Stars)? I don't mind that at all if'n you want. Besides, if TaiTai runs well, my plans for next year may change for Change... nothing is firm other than Crown's hiney. ;)
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

IsaP wrote: ...nothing is firm other than Crown's hiney.
:lol:
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

oooo.. Good deal. Smart thinking..

I have to think up something for Loki D.. Because as much as I love hippies, he's gotten to thinking he lives in a free love world, and that just won't do.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Brianna McKenzie wrote: I have to think up something for Loki D.. Because as much as I love hippies, he's gotten to thinking he lives in a free love world, and that just won't do.
Aaaahahaha...gosh you guys. The stallion jokes are cracking me up.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

what a wonderful idea....
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Brianna McKenzie wrote: oooo.. Good deal. Smart thinking..

I have to think up something for Loki D.. Because as much as I love hippies, he's gotten to thinking he lives in a free love world, and that just won't do.
*watches as The Edge of Night makes a Peace sign with his ears*

Make foals, not war, man...

:blink: I need to go and see exactly WHAT weeds are growing in his pasture. Be right back.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

IsaP wrote: :blink: I need to go and see exactly WHAT weeds are growing in his pasture. Be right back.
roflmao!