Tropicaldepression

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

As my note on his page says.. TroTro, I love Tro. Trooooohoooooo!!!

I forever love this horse. Crown can out race him in the paddock, true, but Tro is my baby!
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

I love him too! He gave me my first nice horse in the last SIM (too bad she didn't make it to this SIM). Woot! Go Tro!
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

He's still standing at stud and will do so for quite a while. I keep thinking I'm just going to breed him to Change one of these days... just because I know she'll be breeding for at least a year after I have to pension the old boy.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

That would be a tough foal. I like the idea. Tropicaldepression is solid. I have a hard-knocking colt by him who always tries his best and is rarely off the board, even if not in stakes. Those kind of colts are always nice. :)
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

I remember seeing him on the sales page on the first week or two that I started playing the SIM. Man, how I regret now not picking him up. Haha.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

7500! Best purchase I EVER made! I don't even remember who was selling him, but they had him on dirt, and his record was terrible. (hint to new people.. just because a horse LOOKS bad doesn't mean it is... sometimes, us more experienced folk make a mistake and pass up a great horse that just needs someone to figure it out to make it shine!)