Voyeur

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

My first major runner. He wasn't the best, he never sired anything worth much, he had a funky dam, but he gave his best every race and I was so excited every time I got to run him. I think his biggest win was probably the Florida Derby (G1), although I know he had other G1 victories to his name. He's dead now, but I hope he knows he's not forgotten. I own his neice (Flash, dam of Indecent Exposure :lol:) and a daughter of his in my breeding program, to keep the line alive. He gave me a lot of confidence as a trainer. I absolutely adored his sire, who was magnificently bred, but I'm surprised he never did much in the long run.

And his name isn't THAT bad. You know, like voyeuristic, as in "I-like-to-watch-things-I-normally-wouldn't-have-privy-to", like reality TV shows like The Osbournes. Not "I-like-to-watch-naked-children." His name actually came from that old blink-182 song "Voyeur," which I guess is more in line with the second one; it was about a guy always watching this girl in her house from a tree outside, and one time he sees her dad naked, and her brother kicks his ass, etc. I was young. :P
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

MalloryGuesnon wrote:His name actually came from that old blink-182 song "Voyeur," which I guess is more in line with the second one; it was about a guy always watching this girl in her house from a tree outside, and one time he sees her dad naked, and her brother kicks his ass, etc. I was young.  :P
:D
"Her dad is big, and I've never seen his face..."
LOL I used to love blink-182.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Hehe I haven't listened to them in AGES, I kind of lost interest after Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. But yeah, good times. :D
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

MalloryGuesnon wrote:Hehe I haven't listened to them in AGES, I kind of lost interest after Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. But yeah, good times.  :D
Hahaha yeah. I thought it all went downhill starting with Enema of the State. But I found my ol' copy of Dude Ranch a few weeks ago and it had me jumping around my house for an hour, singing all the lyrics. Oh to be twelve again. :P

... </random>
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Ah.. the loss of Em's innocense... I was driving home from Earthlink, and Em regailed me with Ara telling her what a Voyeur was.

I think that was around the same time as the spaghetti episode.