Horse Giveaway!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I have again plucked a young horse off the sales page that I think has some good potential for a new player's barn. This 2yo filly (soon to be 3) is by none other than Loki Dynasty and is out of an A.P. Indy mare. Her name is <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=44079' target='_blank'>Loki Dreamer</a>.

This contest will run like the last one I did this way. Any New Player or Junior Player can enter. Please PM me in the game with your entry. Entries will be taken until racing opens again on July 1. Entries are due at post time and I will announce in the chat the winner. There are a couple rules. You, and only you, must race this filly through her 3-year-old year. Try to get her right. If you have any trouble, feel free to ask. However, if you ever with to get rid of her, please give her back to me.

Say you win the filly and you also win the opportunity to sponsor the perfect race for her. What will your race be? Your entry should look like this (with the "answers" filled in, obviously):

Year 22 Week __ (Tues/Fri) Track. Distance. Surface. "Name it for fun!." Age. gender Restriction. Any other restriction. Condition.

So get your entries in! Remember, this is completely free and this filly could make a nice addition to your broodmare band some day.
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

The question begs to be asked.
Who won this nice prospect Alysse?

JJ
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

You did! God, I totally dropped the ball here, thanks for the reminder. Good thing you did, since you won. Why did you win? The best given race was a 1 1/16 mile maiden on dirt for 3-year-old fillies at Junior High week 3. Two people submitted this same race. However, you got the edge based on the fact that you followed instructions most closely. So congrats and good luck with her!
Kim Plausible
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kim Plausible »

*Hi5 JSJ*

I was off by 1 measley race day! :rolleyes:

Good job and congrats!
Send me requests for Feature Race articles!
"Thinking for me rarely ends in fewer than 300 words."
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

Alysse,

Thanks for the opportunity to race Loki Dreamer.
I will create the race today.

Thanks for the *Hi5* Alexis.

JJ
Is the glass half full? or half empty?