Keep Lost in the Fog in your prayers...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Bloodhorse says the tumors are inoperable and he's been given 10-14 days to live. Oh no, Foggy ...

<a href='http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=34925' target='_blank'>http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=34925</a>
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

awwwww
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

This hurts SO badly. I am at work trembling and trying not to let the tears fall too much because I don't want to look like a baby or anything, but this hurts. My throat is all closed up.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I'm sick and utterly at a loss for words. Life really isn't fair sometimes, and I keep wishing this was some sort of cruel joke. I can't get my mind around the fact that the gorgeous horse I saw at Churchill this spring, that looked to be at the top of his game, had all of that going on inside him. Poor gallant and game Fog and his connections. My heart goes out to them, and to his legions of fans as well.

Laura
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

:(
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

Oh... :o :( this is absolutely horrible. =[ poor Lost in the Fog.
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Still in shock. It has yet to sink in...

He shouldn't have to die like this....
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Right now I am in tears.....I am just in utter shock and very sad :( Poor guy...man...sometimes life really sucks...
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I don't know what to say.

:( :( :(
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

Cancer is a horrible, horrible thing. Many of you know I lose my own beloved horse to cancer the week before we hooked up for the Breeder's Cup. He will let them know when his time is up, just like Breeze let me know. It's unmistakeable. The bravery these horses show astounds me again and again. Live well and rest well, Lost in the Fog.
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

This is so depressing. Everytime I think about it I'm close to tears, and it leaves me with such a hollow empty feeling. I know sooner or later the tears will come... :( :( :(
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I hate cancer.... I lost my grandfathers to it... I lost my dog to it... I might've lost my horse to it if my folks didn't sell him (they're not sure what killed him).. It's the most truely evil thing I know of. I defy anyone who doesn't believe in evil to watch a beloved family memeber die of it and still tell me that there is no evil in the world.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Dear Lost In The Fog.

Your brillance, heart and soul will live on forever in the minds of those who know you, care for you and those who (like me) simply watch you on tv.

Life is fleeting for us all, but memories last a lifetime, and you've given us plently of those. Thank You.

I wish you comfort and peace, for that is all I have to give. Enjoy what time you have left handsome, surrounded by those who love you.

With Love.
A Fan