Breeders Cup 08

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bill Deitch
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Bill Deitch »

I wish I could go. :(
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Who all is coming? I want to make sure everybody gets on the list!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I will be there on the 23rd for the OFFICE! woo!! I'll be in vegas on the 21st and michelle and I are driving over after she cooks for me... err for her class on Thursday!
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Ill be there
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

*Raises hand*

I'm coming! I have a tag-along.. but at least I'll be there! We made our flight, hotel, and box arrangements the other day.

*ohsoexcited!*
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

OMG I GET TO MEET MEA!!!!! SOOO EXCITED!!
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Aww. *blushes* I'm glad people are excited to meet me, hehe.

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Bryan Doolittle
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bryan Doolittle »

I look forward to meeting everyone. Is there a section that we all will sit together in our do we need to arrange this for individually?
"The door says 'PUSH', you idiot"-My Brother
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I'd assume a meeting place will be arranged. Something like at the paddock before the first race.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Some people think that a few of us shouldn't be allowed together in public... just a small warning... hehehe

I think that the plan is to just walk back and forth paddock to track etc.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

I think I'm going to be going from place-to-place, hopefully..

Mom and I purchased a box where we were guaranteed a place to sit, and so that my Mom will be comfortable whenever I *do* abandon her. But, uhm, let's just say I have a tendency to getting lost.. so I may be calling people like, "Uhm, help! I'm lost!"

When someone decides where this meeting place is, please send me a PM or IM or something that says, "HEY YOU! LOOK HERE!" so I won't miss it, please?

Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

This may be worth the ordeal just to meet Meagan! Something about redheads!
:)
:)

Too bad I won't be attending this year....
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

You SHOULD come, Leo!

Inca Stables
Eclipse Champion

Post by Inca Stables »

Meagan D'Amoure wrote: I think I'm going to be going from place-to-place, hopefully..

Mom and I purchased a box where we were guaranteed a place to sit, and so that my Mom will be comfortable whenever I *do* abandon her. But, uhm, let's just say I have a tendency to getting lost.. so I may be calling people like, "Uhm, help! I'm lost!"

When someone decides where this meeting place is, please send me a PM or IM or something that says, "HEY YOU! LOOK HERE!" so I won't miss it, please?

Meagan,

Is getting lost a term for chasing cute guys :)

Miryam
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Miryam wrote:
Meagan D'Amoure wrote: I think I'm going to be going from place-to-place, hopefully..

Mom and I purchased a box where we were guaranteed a place to sit, and so that my Mom will be comfortable whenever I *do* abandon her.  But, uhm, let's just say I have a tendency to getting lost.. so I may be calling people like, "Uhm, help!  I'm lost!"

When someone decides where this meeting place is, please send me a PM or IM or something that says, "HEY YOU!  LOOK HERE!"  so I won't miss it, please?

Meagan,

Is getting lost a term for chasing cute guys :)

Miryam
Wellllllllll..

I won't deny running into some pretty cute guys when I get lost.

But no.. generally when I'm lost, I'm LOST. (Seriously, I have NO sense of direction. I even have a GPS programmy thing on my iPhone, and I get lost via GPS..)

I actually have a "term" for chasing cute guys - it's called "Puppy Stalking." It's kind of an inside joke between my best friend, mom, grandmother, and I.. because the first time my best friend and I actually got out and went to the mall, we abandoned my mother and grandmother. They called us to find out where we were so we could meet up and eat lunch, and we told them that we were by "The Puppy Store" (a store that sells puppies and puppy supplies) looking at the puppies. (No, seriously, we WERE looking at the puppies!) Well, we wandered away when we saw a cute guy, and my grandmother and mother went to The Puppy Store to find us.. and realized that we were in pursuit of two guys. Thus the term "Puppy Stalking" came about. :)