Breeders Cup 08

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

I am going to be so bitter when all of you are having a hugely fantastic time and I'm stuck in an office all day.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Ali LaDuke wrote: I am going to be so bitter when all of you are having a hugely fantastic time and I'm stuck in an office all day.
Eh, you're not the only one who will be working. I might not be in an office, but I won't be partying with SIMsters.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I, too, won't be visiting with SIMsters until the sun goes down.... and then I'll probably be sleeping, but I'm going to pretend it's party time!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

And I, sadly, won't even be able to WATCH the Breeders' Cup!!!! :(
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Alysse Jacobs wrote:
Ali LaDuke wrote: I am going to be so bitter when all of you are having a hugely fantastic time and I'm stuck in an office all day.
Eh, you're not the only one who will be working. I might not be in an office, but I won't be partying with SIMsters.
Then again, if it's as hot as it was today, I'll be LOVING my air conditioned office!
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Ali LaDuke wrote:
Alysse Jacobs wrote:
Then again, if it's as hot as it was today, I'll be LOVING my air conditioned office!
Mmm, AC is nice. I hope whatever room they set up for the photographer has AC. It kinda has to to keep the equipment cool.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

I have made a creation! If anybody going to the BC wants one, let me know. I will place an order and bring them to the BC so we don't have to pay so much on shipping.

I will accept game points for payment! :D

<a href='http://www.zazzle.com/curlin_got_beat_b ... 6329355408' target='_blank'>Buttons</a>
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Alysse Jacobs wrote: I have made a creation! If anybody going to the BC wants one, let me know. I will place an order and bring them to the BC so we don't have to pay so much on shipping.

I will accept game points for payment! :D

<a href='http://www.zazzle.com/curlin_got_beat_b ... 6329355408' target='_blank'>Buttons</a>
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Bring me one, too, Lyssey. I'm not sure if I can get away with it, because of my job, but I want to try!
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

I got this in a Press Release, for those curious.

GENERAL, CLUB HOUSE ADMISSIONS AVAILABLE FOR BREEDERS’ CUP
Admission to Santa Anita on Friday and Saturday, Breeders’ Cup days, will be available at the entrance gates. General admission is $20 per day and provides access to the Grandstand main floor, trackside apron, Paddock Gardens and Infield. Club House admission is $50 per day and gives access to the Club House main floor and the general admission areas.
A limited number of reserved seats are available. Seats in sections L-V of the Grandstand are $200 and $400 each for the two days. Club House apron reserved seats are $500 for two days.
First race post time Friday is 11:05 a.m. Parking lots open at 7:30 a.m. and admission gates at 8 a.m. First race post time Saturday is 10:10 a.m. Parking lots open at 6:30 a.m. and admission gates at 7 a.m.
Overflow parking will be available on Saturday at the Los Angeles County Arboretum, across Baldwin Avenue just north of Santa Anita, and the Arcadia County Park east of Santa Anita at Huntington Drive and Santa Anita Avenue.
Free shuttle buses will run from the Metro Gold Line’s Sierra Madre Villa station in east Pasadena on Friday starting at 8 a.m. and on Saturday at 7:30 a.m., leaving from berth #4. Shuttles returning from Santa Anita to the Gold Line station begin both days at 1:30 p.m.
Complete train and bus service schedules to and near Santa Anita are on the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) website, www.metro.net.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

we might be having a SIM Dinner tonight, but no one knows for sure. LOL So find Em at the track and see whats up i suppose.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Good luck all and hope you enjoy it. I'm stuck in work watching it :)
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

I can has pikturz of SIMzterz?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Jolene, Laura, me, Dave, Michelle, Rose, Ian

Rose, Michelle, Jolene, Alysse, Me, Dave, Ian, Laura

Meagan, Ian, Jolene, Michelle, Me, Laura, Dave, Rose

I'm in the back row next to the crazy tall man
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Come on Leo I know you saw the pics now is where you comment since you asked for them! *bwaps*