Del Mar Opening Day Pre-party At Surf And Saddle.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Robby Anderson
Two Year Old

Post by Robby Anderson »

So apparently Surf and Saddle Bar in Solana Beach is having an opening day party starting at 11AM. I'm not sure whats gonna be involved with the party but i hear bloody marys might be part of it.

Original Post:
I'm gonna be down there galloping a horse named Bold Chieftain for about a month.

Anybody else have plans for Del Mar? Or for that matter a room for rent in case my boss doesn't find me a place?
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Damn, if I was in my old place, I could have totally hooked you up with an empty room, but sadly I just moved to a puny 1 bedroom with no extra room.

Bold Cheiftan is quite a horse to be galloping.

Anyhow, I live just south of Del Mar, I plan on visiting the track once a week if possible, probably on the weekend... and if you were interested I could come by and get some shots of you working the horse out in the morning at some point. I know that Ali will be working at Del Mar, and Em will probably be around for most of the big races too.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

I will be there every day (except Tue-Wed, days off), with bells on. I can not wait to get the hizzy out of Hollywood Park and Inglewatts! Unfortunately, I'm in the tiniest apartment known to man, so I don't have any extra space for ya.

-does the Del Mar happy dance-

CAN NOT WAIT.

Oh, and my birthday is opening day... so look for the very hungover TOC employee on Thursday and you'll have found me!
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

I'll be there everday til Travers
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I should be there every weekend and opening day and closing day, but the paycheck just took a big hit so maybe not.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I'll be there for the Pacific Classic for sure, aside from that it's up in the air.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown