Updated Blog!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

Since I don't have a PERSONAL blog, haha, I figure my SIMs could use it! I haven't done a whole lot, but I updated it tonight about my two year olds. The Steward seemed to like the idea, so I thought I'd share it to those who hadn't clicked the link in my profile! Trust me, it's not really shameless publicity... ;)

Since I'm just starting, it's helping me "keep track" and kind of spice up my starting off stable. I can't say "WOOHOO I WON THE DERBY AND THE DUBAI WORLD CUP" but I can say "Hey my two year old Onyx is really silly!" It's pretty fun!

So if any of you start one up, link here! :)
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I like this idea! I'll have to start one for myself ...nothing like talking yourself into a SIM stupor. :)

I think this could be a great learning tool for everyone, especially newer players. Maybe if some older players had the time, they could write a bit about their thought process/reasoning behind certain breedings or inner debates on whether to point so and so horse to the BC or a different country's year end classic, etc.

I always like to read about other players' adventures in SIMland! Especially when they are happy and excited and raring to go.

Edit: I always used to write stories on my computer about my weekly SIM doings, as if it was a Thoroughbred book. It always made the horses seem extra real to me. Maybe I'll start that up again, but this time in a blog! Haha, and if no one wants to read the blogs, then at least we'll have places to chat about our babies without bugging everyone else on the forum. :D
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

My new TA website is not so much a blog as a place where i can keep a record of all my horses and races etc. Its something I like to do - and when i can upload all the files properly (not my fault - blame the pc!) it should look pretty decent.

Its a www.freewebs.com/taballydoyle.com (Its ballydoyle coz i am A OBrien!)

Will put up a guest book when its working better!
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

That's a fun idea, and with my addiction to chronicling things, I'll definitely have to try it.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds