Impossible

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I'm getting excited about the Derby, so I thought I'd post a thread about <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=43493' target='_blank'>IMPOSSIBLE</a>!!!
(Ghostzapper x Loki Miracle, by Priceless Forever)

He's Sun Raider's little brother, and a full brother to SC Juv Fillies winner Surprise.

Now, I'm not sure he can get the Derby distance, so I don't have my hopes too high right now... but at least I didn't give him a 5 week layoff beforehand!!! :lol:

Anyway, I'm hoping he can follow in his older brother's footsteps (er, or maybe add a Derby win! hehe)! Yay Impossible! :wub:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Here's the thing. I was thinking of doing that SIMcast again, where we say who we like, and I am wavering between Impossible and another horse.

However, last year I liked Sun Raider and that didn't work out, so maybe I shouldn't pick anyone!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Oooh do the SIMcast thing again! I'll try not to be *quite* as peppy as last time! hehe

Who is the other horse you're thinking about saying?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I can't say until the horse actually does something worth liking him over.

Keep in mind my absolute #1 TCT horse at this point has done nothing but break his maiden, so I don't like him in the Derby anymore, and this other horse let me down last out!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Emily Mitchell wrote: Oooh do the SIMcast thing again! I'll try not to be *quite* as peppy as last time! hehe

Who is the other horse you're thinking about saying?
My fave part was when you yelled SUN RAIDER, yep that was my fave part. And the part where michelle, ryen adn I made up goofy Lery slogans.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

How about you keep Sun Raider running, and retire Impossible this year? Any chance of that? B)
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Paul Heinrich wrote: How about you keep Sun Raider running, and retire Impossible this year? Any chance of that? B)
Hehehe, no... I can't wait for Sun Raider to hit the shed! My first super awesome dirt router stallion. Plus I've got a him a hot date with Loki Reflection for this year only (foal trade). Yeah, go do that Hypo-Mating. Pure hotness.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I love Impossible, he's one of my TCT horses. :D
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown