Your Sim Long Term Goals

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I saw the subject about long term goals and thought it would be cool to see what everyone is hoping for with the new sim.

I am focussing on being the top turf trainer on the game. I also want an English Triple Crown Winner and would love another Hong Kong Vase Winner(MTT did it twice, I wonder if her newest daughter by Atlas will be able to do that or maybe even her Star Studded daughter Tears of the Stars(all I have to say is both fillies are awesome)).

I am leaving the dirt champions to those who know the dirt lines better than their own families :D
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Ah, but here's the trick, knowing ALL the lines better than you know your own family. Unfortunately, at college, thats not as difficult as it might sound!
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

LOL, so that is the trick. College is also where you never sleep and live off caffeine and sugar through your whole time there. :D
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I'm in college, and I can barely stay awake half the time. Haha. Must be my extracurricular activities.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

I'm in University and can't stay awake most of the time and everything is really getting me down - I can't see an end to assignments, dissertation, exams. Well I can but then I can't see a job :(
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Tammy, you have absolutely NO idea how much caffeine I consume. I've never met anyone that comes REMOTELY close to the amount I drink. I can buy a 24 oz. coffee from the Wawa (convenience store) across the street from my dorm and go right to sleep afterwards I'm so desensitized by now. Its insane sometimes. But I may as well start a caffeine IV drip in my arm tonight, 7 pages to write by 7:00AM tomorrow morning when my next crew practice starts, plus an Economics problem set. Fun fun.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

lol.. i drink it constantly.. right up to bedtime Midnight or so and take my sleeping pills with my coffie then head off to bed and go to sleep
I start off the days and end it with coffie..me and my best friend...
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

As I write this, I'm on the fast track to 72 oz. of coffee in the last 3 hours. Oh the evils of 7-10 page papers due at 9AM and not started as of 10:00PM.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I wrote a 20 page paper in 18 hours a couple of semesters ago. That sucked. It's a good thing the SIM wasn't around then or I definitely would not have finished it on time.

Says the girl currently avoiding doing her chemistry homework.