Help me pick some mates?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gabby O'Toole
Turf Router

Post by Gabby O'Toole »

Melhor Ainda (Pulpit - Potrinner, by Potrillazo)

Has a 2yo filly by Refuse To Bend. I'd like to stay turfy with her, becuase her brother loves grass. Good turf family, IMO.

Amirati (Danzig - Weekend Surprise, by Secretariat)

Has a 2yo by Strong Hope. Suggestions on which direction to go with her needed.

Royal FuPeg ( FP - Heeremandi, by Royal Academy)

Has a 2yo by Sinndar. I assume turf, since the 2nd dam is Cosmah, and Almahmoud's there too. In real life, she's a half to a stakes horse by Storm Cat.

Storm of Musique (Storm Cat - Dancer's Musique, by Theatrical)

Don't know. Help?
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

Breed to my boy For What Its Worth. Email me and we can work out a deal with stud fees.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Turfy turfy turf turf, all of them. No question there. :)

I don't have time to look at all of them right now, but I might suggest my boy Kotashaan (or for that matter, any son of Darshaan) for Amirati and maybe Storm of Musique. Amirati is interesting to me because Kotashaan has already produced a really promising horse from a mare with Weekend Surprise blood (thru Summer Squall-->Charismatic-->Mixed Bizness) and Darshaan horses cross well with Northern Dancer blood in general.

Nice mares!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

I have two high class turfers - with distances from 8f - 12f!

Firstly Oratorio who is by Danehill and you cant really fault the Danehill line. Tough as old boots in RL and only sired one foal last season (Famous Speech) who never finished out of top 3.

Secondly, Starcraft who travelled the world and proved himself a high class miler. Unproven as a sire, both in RL and SIM but value for money and should sire early types with a long career.

Contact me and I will better any deal so far offered!
Gabby O'Toole
Turf Router

Post by Gabby O'Toole »

I also have Golden Oriole.. dam of Castle Gondolfo. She's a full sister to El Gran Senor.