Pacific Classic

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Robby Anderson
Two Year Old

Post by Robby Anderson »

Anybody going?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

John Slotman is there, and I know Rose Hepburn, Ian Nicastro, and of course Ali LaDuke who works there will be there.

Anyone want to front the $70 in gas/train costs for me to get down there on a day I'm not working?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Hey Robby, I would be interested in meeting up with you. I was planning on getting there in time for the first stakes race, and I was going to spring for the clubhouse admission. Ali will probably to busy doing TOC stuffs to say much more then hello I assume, and Rose knows where the sim peoples usually meet up at the paddock. I have never met John before, but I can PM you guys my cell #.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Yes, unfortunately, things at the TOC have no slowed down in the smallest bit even as the meet winds down...

I'm hoping that tomorrow I can sneak away for some small moments. Where at the paddock do you guys all meet up?