REMINDER: Atlas is on a restricted book

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

First mare bred to Atlas by any player is unrestricted.

Any additional mares bred to him must be approved by me. If more than one mare is bred to him, ALL mares must be exceptional, e.g. stakes winners, siblings of stakes winners, dams of stakes winners, or just have an exceptional pedigree cross with him. In other words, if you want to breed one crappy mare to him fine, but you can't breed multiple crappy mares to him.

All of this is an attempt to keep half the foal crop from being sired by Atlas. I'd really prefer it if all players tried to restrict themselves to only one or two Atlas foals each. There are a lot of really good sires out there so try spreading out the bloodlines. Thanks. :)

P.S. If anyone remembers, this is the same deal that was run with his sire, Conduit. How effective was it? Well, Fighting With Wit has only one additional year at stud compared to Conduit, but FWW has 205 foals and Conduit has 118. At least I'm not being Sam Riddle and refusing to let anyone but me breed to him. :)
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Sara: consider this approval for Confirma and Storied Tales. I'm hardly going to deny Confirmation and Folklore!
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Hehehehe....I took your suggestion and bred Folklore to him lol. It's a very nice pedigree! :) I really, really like Atlas :)
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Ara, can I breed Potranca Muy Fria to Atlas?
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Of course, silly, you haven't bred any mares to him yet. The first mare bred by any player is unrestricted. :)
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Ara Davies wrote: Of course, silly, you haven't bred any mares to him yet. The first mare bred by any player is unrestricted. :)
ah, lol you know I get confused easily :lol: