Break

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Break is my only undefeated horse currently and the only horse I've owned who's gone this long undefeated! To think that I didn't buy him originally. He's a two year old three time stakes winning colt by Invincible Spirit out of Glass who is a Refuse to Bend mare. Break is currently ranked 7th on the Two Year Old Turf Colt Rankings and the 2nd highest earner for Invincible Spirit behind only Spirited. He has earned already over $100,000 and 75 points making him a wonderful champion in my eyes. Break is just that superb for me and for the future!

Oh here's his link.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=55114' target='_blank'>Break</a>
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

The vet claims that he is "raring to go". This really ahead of the SC so I'm hoping it's not going to effect his performance there. He's two he's a sprinter and I had a really hard time determining a schedule for him leading up to the SC.

What would anyone thing about possibly trying a mile with him at some point? His half brother (by Dubawi) won going one mile and Invincible Spirit has produced some that have gone a mile and longer. I'm not sure if I should try him at a mile though since he's doing well. What do you guys think
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Re: Break

Post by Anna Leroux »

Break! He is the man! He is hot hot hot and looking at mares already!