Crown A Star

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

Well now that her career is nearing an end with just two more races and her career earnings are evil right now I thought I should make a post for her. She has really helped make my stable and will be missed at the end of this year.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=40398' target='_blank'>Crown A Star</a>
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
- Ronald Reagan
Peyton Goodwin
Two Year Old

Post by Peyton Goodwin »

Congradulations with all her success, Sean! It's a real Cinderella story how you got her, and it inspires me and probably a lot of other new players as well. Crown A Star's really proven herself; going up against the boys time and time again, (And usually beating them).

I wish you the best with her and all her offspring.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

So just realized she's a filly. I always thought she was a boy.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

Sean,

Congratulations !!!!!!!

You have done a great job of training Crown A Star.
I am sure you will miss her come entry time next season but she will have a nice yearling running in the field.

JJ
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

Thanks everyone. She has really propelled my stable the last 2 sim years and I am sure will continue to in the breeding shed.

Ohh and I won't tell her that you thought she was a boy Sara. :)
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
- Ronald Reagan
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Congrats Sean
Any idea who you want to breed her to? It'll be a good one no matter!!!!!
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

I am going to breed her to Black Condor this year. Her female family goes back to On Broadway who is the dam to Kismet who when bred to Black Condor produced Atlantis. Also even bad A Crown Awaits mares bred to Black Condor have good works on them so I think it will be a great cross. Now if I could just come up with a name I would be in business.
- Ronald Reagan
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

I just noticed this morning that she had moved into second place on A Crown Awaits top runners list just in behind Red White and Blue obviously she probably won't be catching him.
- Ronald Reagan
Lea McPherson
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lea McPherson »

SeanF wrote: I am going to breed her to Black Condor this year. Her female family goes back to On Broadway who is the dam to Kismet who when bred to Black Condor produced Atlantis. Also even bad A Crown Awaits mares bred to Black Condor have good works on them so I think it will be a great cross. Now if I could just come up with a name I would be in business.
Im sure the resulting foal will be a special one :)

good luck with her :)
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

Well I have come up with a name for her first foal now thanks to the Steward releasing the name for me.

Her first foal will be a black colt named Victory.
- Ronald Reagan