Villain retires...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

...and so enters a promising sprint sire prospect. He joins only two other Satelite sons at stud this year, including Best, who commands a $100,000 stud fee and whose foals have already shown promise. Plus, Embrace rocks, and this is her only son. :rolleyes:

His fee is set at $75,000, pretty high for an unproven sire, but I want to keep quality control. If you can't foot the bill but you think your mare would be a good match, shoot me a message.

He is also standing in Florida, making his foals eligible for all those cool FL-bred sprint stakes.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

MalloryGuesnon wrote: He is also one of only two available sources of Em's Always Busy
Just wanted to correct this. Two sons of Em's Always Busy are at stud, Inspired Dream and Inspired Skye. Plus, the big man himself is still at stud.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Well, I'd pretty much figured this was coming.

So here I am, (I should be going to work) breeding a mare to a cool stud!

ahhh Sim Happiness..
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

WOW you're totally right. I was beyond tired last night. Plum forgot Em's Always Busy himself still stands.

Also, didn't know Inspired Dream was around. You learn something new everyday. Haha.

Okay, well, he's the only source of EMBRACE. Hehe.