Giuliani

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

It was so sad for me to watch his final race, but joyful too as he won "his" race once again for the fourth year in a row.

Giuliani was graciously given to me at a period of time in my life when I was depressed in RL and having a hard time getting any of my horses to do well on here. He was a message of encouragement- not to give up. I was blessed by both that message and the horse. And as we all know, time passes and things do get better, and this helped me get to that point. And because of this he became close to my heart.

Giuliani is by Out of Focus, out of Fancy That, a Blades Hill mare.

Giuliani won 11 times in 30 starts, 6 of them stakes wins including the Maryland Millions Sprint, the Marfa Stakes and 4 GWC Senior Sprint Stakes. He Found his place at 6, 6 1/2 and 7 furlongs on dirt.

He won the GWC senior sprint all four years that the GWC has been held so far and this year, in honor of him, the race was named the "GWC Giuliani Senior Sprint Stakes" .

I am proud to have owned Giuliani, and so happy he finished strong and won his final race. I plan on always sponsering that race and will keep the race named in his memory.

He is truely my Champion.
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Greentree Racing
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Greentree Racing »

Giuliani is a sweetie!

Wish he could have been used for the potential hunter jumper things too, as he is not old for a hunter.
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

I find it odd yet cool that he bombed in all of his races this year EXCEPT his race. It's like he just seemed to know!!
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Ramrod wrote: Giuliani is a sweetie!

Wish he could have been used for the potential hunter jumper things too, as he is not old for a hunter.
Really? Where is the info about the hunter jumper horses?
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner