The Headshot Contest Poll

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Headshot Contest Poll

Image Kruytbosch
6%
Image All Soul
31%
Image Sounds of Victory
34%
Image Sonny Corleone
9%
Image Dance In The Stars
3%
Image Cynic
No votes
Image Notting Hill
No votes
Image Chindi
6%
Image Comeback King
9%
Image Jaccendel
No votes

Total votes: 32

Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

The Headshot Contest Poll

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

All righty..

As you know, for the past week, entries have been open for members to submit a photo, painting, drawing, digital image, or what-have-you to the other thread. Now we are in the "poll" portion of the contest, and the winner will be announced tomorrow. (So don't forget to VOTE!)

Just vote for your favorite portrait. The polling closes on WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 19th at 9:00AM CENTRAL TIME. Afterwards, a winner will be announced.

I will contact the winner regarding which horse they would like a headshot for, and hopefully *hopefully* I will be able to order it tomorrow as well.

So vote for your favorite! Good luck, everyone!

Meagan
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Re: The Headshot Contest Poll

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Wowza. Lots of ties!

The winner of the "What Do Your Horses Look Like To You" contest is Ramey Furney with All Soul's portrait!
(Currently the poll is even with 7 votes apiece, but Matt Woolfolk broke the tie.)

The first runner-up is Tasha Langley, with Sounds of Victory, who will receive 5,000 Game Points.

There was also a tie for the second runner-up, between Tasha Langley and Chani Ruzzo. Unfortunately Tasha already won the first 5,000 GPs.. so I'm awarding Chani Ruzzo with the second set of 5,000 for her photograph of Sonny Corleone.

There were TONS of nice entries, and congratulations to everyone for having such artistic talents! (I'm quite envious of y'all.) I'll be sending over Game Points as soon as possible. :)
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Ramey Furney
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Ramey Furney »

Thanks for the great contest and prize! Now I have to *try* and wait patiently(ha ha yeah right! lol) for Sneak Out's headshot to be finished.
Sires

Crown Thy King~ Freak Streak~ Fire Strike~ Struck Fire
Malik
Penned in Ink~ corgi
Ghost Pepper

New Sire for Year 47 ~ Sparksfly Wildside
Tasha Langley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tasha Langley »

Congratulations, Ramey! You're very talented!
Rivendell Acres
Home to...

Aupollo - $1,000
Dreams Never Die - $10,000
King of Jesters - $35,000
Left Behind - $10,000
Sounds of Victory - $7,500
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

congrats ramey!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

Congrats everybody-Mea's right, a ton of artistic talent here in the SIM!
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D