Quarter Horse Love

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Re: Quarter Horse Love

Post by Abe Froman »

Talia, I would try her at 650 just see, and then decide which she is better at but that is just me
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Post by Landon Alexander »

Talia, I'd put blinkers on her -- she doesn't have the best break from the gate if you look at all her races. Might just help. Also, Jarrod's suggestion is good. Try 650 and see what she does. If her speed figures improve that could be the trick... otherwise she really was not too shabby at 870-yards. :) Good luck!
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

GUNS N LACE article submitted to The Feature Race for the Quarter Chronicles.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

GOLDMINE article featured in the Feature Race Breeding section. :)

EDIT: if you haven't had a chance to read it yet -- please do so! There is an amazing quote by LaDonna King regarding the Star of Stars Championship -- had me rolling with laughter! :lol:
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Another article has been submitted for The Quarter Chronicles. It's Part 16. I realized I numbered my last 2 submissions wrong. Oops. So there are no "14 and 15" in the archives.

Here is a taste of the new article:

AN UPDATED WORKOUT CHART LISTED BY DISTANCE/CLASS:
There are 170 winners as of Year 23, Tuesday Week 16. Tomorrow night a few more horses could add a win to their resume, but at this time, I do not think it will skew the data much. I listed 3 items under each distance: (1) the distance record (work or on the track); (2) the range of work out times of horses that have won at that distance; (3) an estimated range of work out times to rate possible stakes potential.
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

Landon Alexander wrote:GOLDMINE article featured in the Feature Race Breeding section. :)

EDIT: if you haven't had a chance to read it yet -- please do so! There is an amazing quote by LaDonna King regarding the Star of Stars Championship -- had me rolling with laughter! :lol:
:mrgreen:

Awesome quote, and wicked song!

ETA: and the article isn't bad either :P