Juliette Gordon

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Juliette Gordon

Post by John Slotmon »

Juliette Gordon is awesome, and deserves her own "favorite horses" thread. That is all.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Re: Juliette Gordon

Post by Ara Davies »

I fully agree. Hurray for Juliette and her mom Jolly Good!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Juliette Gordon rocks. That is all.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

I have to agree as well. Hurray for Juliette, her mom Jolly Good and of course her pop Benjamin Franklin. Awesome filly! :lol:
As Ben Franklin once said, "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Mac - just got around to looking at Ben's stats - seven stakes winners already, including the uber-talented Heaven's Brightest. Congrats!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I think we should just make this thread me, John, and Mac talking about how cool our horses are.

Juliette is totally hot and lives in a golden stall of sunshine and butter yellow daisies.

I just bred Oracle to Benjamin Franklin and named the baby Sally Franklin after Ben's real life daughter.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=93115

She's (the baby) a half sister a stakes winning milerish colt and their dam was a stakes winning sprinter so yay for Sally!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I don't know, Ara, I already have like five threads discussing horses about which nobody but myself could possibly care. Perhaps I should consolidate.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I just realized I never commented on Juliette's win in the Commitisize Stakes against the boys. Go, Juliette, go!
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Way to get back in the win column, JG!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I was in Savannah this weekend which is the birthplace of Juliette Gordon Low, founder of the Girl Scouts. Every time anyone said her name I giggled.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle