Fighter Jet

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Fighter Jet

Post by Ara Davies »

We want to welcome Fighter Jet back home!

Fighter Jet was one of the yearlings I bred the year before the old SIM closed, then never raced that last SIM year since I didn't see the point. Poor Fighter Jet. He more than made up for that by winning the Big 'Cap for Dave along with many other races.

To show how weird the old SIM was, he is Cosmonaut's cousin. That's right, one sister produced a Santa Anita Handicap winner and another produced a top 7 furlong horse.

Fighter Jet is the sire of Steward's Cup Juvenile and Long Island Classic winner Desert Nomad and the multiple Grade One winning dirt router filly More, who sold for $11 mil in this last auction.

I have three headshots in my barn now: Jet-Ski and his two sons Colorado and Fighter Jet.

The moral of this story is that Jet is hot.

P.S. I have no memory whatsoever of either breeding or naming him and Emily likes to make fun of me for that. For a while I denied entirely that I had ever named him but finally I gave in.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Re: Fighter Jet

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

I love Fighter Jet...

That is all.