The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Nena Olson »

The Steward wrote:Last night I had a dream that I was having a SIM party and 14 SIM people RSVP'd and every single one of you stood me up.

Needless to say, I am now holding a nonsensical personal grudge against those people.
Who were these 14 people? Curious minds want to know!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Lea McPherson
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lea McPherson »

Last night I had a dream that one of my dirt route yearlings worked 5 furlongs in 56.something seconds. The SIM is finally getting to me :shock: :roll:
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Dreamt last night that I had to cancel the rest of the SIM Triple Crown races because I went on a three week trip to Arizona with NO luggage. I didn't realize it until we got there but I had no computer, no iPod, no phone (these were the important things) no clothes, etc. I begged my Mom to take me to the Apple store so I could buy a new computer and phone (they come with free iPods, so that was my reasoning) and she said no, and instead took me to the wilderness and made me lay down watching a herd of buffalo roam for days.

I was mostly just upset about the lack of being able to call the Crown and LI Classic.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

i was trying to explain my dreams to brandon the other night but they are so whacko i cant even explain the crazy i see.....feel lucky!
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

I had a dream about writing about a dream I had on this thread... does that count? lol.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

So, in my SIMdream, I had figured out the 'secret' to having breeding success in this game.

I called The Steward on the phone, and was all like "I figured out your little secret. It's so simple, why hasn't anyone cracked your code before me? I CRACKED YOUR CODE!!!"
Then I really laughed.....the evil laugh, you know?
And she was speechless.

Know what the 'secret' was to breeding? Having the dam's and sire's age add up to 40.

And then I was p!ssed, cause I couldn't find old enough sires to breed to my dams.

And I woke up irritated, and could hear The Steward laughing at me.....
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I really approve of that dream.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brandon McNulty
Classic Contender

Post by Brandon McNulty »

Larry Burndorf wrote:i was trying to explain my dreams to brandon the other night but they are so whacko i cant even explain the crazy i see.....feel lucky!
I am just now responding to this... months later, as I have spent the last few months trying to reconfigure my grip on reality after listening to Larry's dreams.
Sasha Heald
Derby Contender

Post by Sasha Heald »

Actually, it was kind of horrific.

Madam Steward decided that she was fed up with the ratio of fillies to colts, and announced that if people didn't start buying/breeding more colts right away, she was going to start randomly GPing them. Only colts could be sold in auctions, or entered in races, and everyone was panicking.

I didn't have a good colt to filly ratio, so I was terrified Atlas Shrugged would be GPed (for some reason he was at a farm in Australia, not Europe), and decided we had to go to my old barn in Canada to be safe (I told someone later on in the dream that we had jogged the entire way, me leading him on foot). So we get to the barn, and if I can't find him a stall, it was all for nothing, but everything is full (instead of three buildings, there were upwards of ten)...

At this point it devolved into pure nightmare, and believe me, you really don't want to know.

Oh, and somewhere along the way, he gained the personality of Kevin, the bird in Up, which I watched last night.
Adela Nowak
Classic Contender

Post by Adela Nowak »

I had a dream a few nights ago that a bunch of SIM people including Emily and Eric had all gotten together to go to the Black Condor museum. We walked around looking at all of the merchandise to purchase (key chains, hats, pictures of Black Condor, etc.) and Em informed us that we were able to build this wonderful building because someone in the SIM had found a petrified tree on their land, sold it, and donated the money to the SIM.

I neither read about petrified trees that day nor bred to Black Condor, nor have I ever bred to Black Condor nor even owned a Black Condor offspring. I have no idea where any of this came from.
Wahoo Wa
Kim Plausible
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kim Plausible »

I had a dream I got to exercise the "Louisville" Oaks winner (not the Kentucky Oaks) but instead of jogging her around a track I had to do it around a brick figure eight path to increase her flexibility and strength, or something. I have no idea. I just remember I thought it was really cool to ride the "Louisville" Oaks winner. xP
Send me requests for Feature Race articles!
"Thinking for me rarely ends in fewer than 300 words."
John Hannibal Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Hannibal Smith »

I actually had a SIM dream last night that I sort of remember... but there's no way I will re-create it here... oh my... :P
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Please tell me Ali was involved.
John Hannibal Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Hannibal Smith »

I'll just compromise and refuse to deny any such accusation...
Tammy Byrum
Two Year Old

Post by Tammy Byrum »

I had a dream I entered one of my colts in the Louisville Derby and started to panic because he was only a two year old and had never raced before...Kinda weird cause the colt I was dreaming about was still a foal.