The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by The Steward »

I want the mare Threat so badly that last night I DREAMT about negotiations with Nathan on how much I had to pay to get her.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

A few nights ago I dreamed that all the stallions in the world died and we had to start all over. Which stunk because I got the worst one. And the whole SIM community had a little meeting about it. Whenever I tried to talk someone would shush me. Meanies. But yeah, anyway. Glad it was a dream.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Last night I dreamt about this week's Myths Busted. Score!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Will mike eaton win the derby... answer YES =)
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

i have a recurring dream that me and this beautiful woman are at a street festival and end up walking away from it and finding this crazy chick covered in blood who knows my girl and she is terrified. the crazy ladies name is "thumbelina the hook" and she screams like a banshee and repeats everything my girl says and chases us for about a mile. she may have a disability, guessing they call her the hook because how she holds her arm in a hook shape on her chest.

i couldn't make this up.
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

You freak this has nothing to do with the SIM.
Doug Kidwell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Doug Kidwell »

Larry Burndorf wrote:i have a recurring dream that me and this beautiful woman are at a street festival and end up walking away from it and finding this crazy chick covered in blood who knows my girl and she is terrified. the crazy ladies name is "thumbelina the hook" and she screams like a banshee and repeats everything my girl says and chases us for about a mile. she may have a disability, guessing they call her the hook because how she holds her arm in a hook shape on her chest.

i couldn't make this up.
and people tell me that I need help.
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

Brianna McKenzie wrote:You freak this has nothing to do with the SIM.
i plan on naming a horse "the hook" :)

EDIT: dang it is taken
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Last night I had a dream that I was having a SIM party and 14 SIM people RSVP'd and every single one of you stood me up.

Needless to say, I am now holding a nonsensical personal grudge against those people.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

The Steward wrote:Last night I had a dream that I was having a SIM party and 14 SIM people RSVP'd and every single one of you stood me up.

Needless to say, I am now holding a nonsensical personal grudge against those people.
Please don't be me, please don't be me, please don't be me...
John Hannibal Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Hannibal Smith »

I am the greatest Wheel Of Fortune player and last night I got my chance on the show... and the first spin of the wheel, I broke it. Then I got all of the letters in a puzzle (finished it off by guessing 'E' and there were like nine 'E''s''' in the puzzle) and the guy next to me blurted out the answer - and they let him have the money. When I protested they laughed at me because my tooth had busted off and I looked like a skinny pumpkin and then they handed me a little ticket thing that basically said 'You suck.'

No that has nothing to do with the Sim; carry on.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

The Steward wrote:Last night I had a dream that I was having a SIM party and 14 SIM people RSVP'd and every single one of you stood me up.

Were me and Bri among those people? We were probably passed out drunk, sorry.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

My plane couldn't land in LA due to the fires ...

and a few weeks ago I dreamed Alice Springs won the SC Juvy fillies - since she's only a yearling, that might be a little hard this year :)
I'm just here for the fun of it
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

She is pretty hot though!
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

yesterday I bred Need Your Love - by Spirited out of A Melody by A Bus

Since the foal would be random gender, I named him after finding it was a male

I dreamed last night that I kept clicking to "change this horse's name" and I kept accidentally messing it up somehow and would end up with random letters, and had to keep paying to change the name.

When I got up this morning I had to make sure the name was indeed - Need Your Love
I'm just here for the fun of it