Idiosyncrasies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Anyone want to share? Weird habits, quirks, obsessive compulsive ish traits?

I'll start. There is a cabinet for plates at my house, where they're stacked up on their sides on a rack. Natural thing is to take the first plate that's on the front, right, so you don't have to squash your hand in between other plates? I always take from the back, because I feel sorry for the plates that get neglected since my parents always take from the front. That probably makes me sound like a total nutcase, but yeah.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I won't drink after ANYONE. Not even my family.

Oh and I'm too afraid to bother waiters with little things... like if the tea is horrible or something I just drink it anyway instead of requesting a new drink. Way too afraid of spit (or worse) in my food/drink. :lol:

I'm weird in SO many other ways too. haha Too many to list. But, a couple others are like... I tend brush my teeth for a REALLY long time... and I cannot stand it when people put their feet on me. Really creeps me out :lol:

B)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

Omg. Poor plates D: That sounds like something I would do XDD

Right. Ok, so for me, I always have to let the phone ring twice. Even if its already in my hand, I'll wait until the second ring to answer.

I got that from work, I think. I never wanted to answer the phone right away in case it was my boss. She'd think I wasn't working, and was just hanging out by the phone. Or something. Meh. Its a thing I do :P
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

all my CDs must be straight in the CD holder, so you can read all the titles on the disc. I also do everyhting exactly the same when i feed horses everyday, or i forget stuff. it's ver OCD of me.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

I wear flip flops 100% of the time (unless i'm at work, where I wear my ropers), even if it's freezing. Then again, I'm in Tucson, so freezing to me is anything below 70.

I read magazines from back to front, too.
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

I have to read the newspaper when I eat breakfast... yeah, I read the newspaper. XD
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I don't wear socks.. not even in the dead of winter.. unless I absolutely must (ie: wearing boots). When I was a kid, I got this wierd toe skin thing and have been afraid of wearing socks ever since. I ESPECIALLY won't wear socks inside and refuse to step on carpet wearing socks or shoes if I can help it.

I won't wear shoes on the couch or any chair. Pretty much if I'm sitting, I'm barefoot.

I am NOT a morning person unless there's a horse or fencing involved. Then, I'm up at the crack of dawn with little to no help and on my way. I'm hyper and active all day then CRASH soon after.
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

I cannot stand having people touch my feet. I mean, it makes me crazy. I have no idea why, I just cannot *stand* it.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Ali LaDuke wrote: I read magazines from back to front, too.
Me, too!

My eating habits are straaange. For instance, any kind of rolled up cinnamon bun/roll, I will unroll and eat it from the middle to the outside. And god forbid any of my food ever touch on my plate! The horrors!
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Alysse Jacobs wrote: For instance, any kind of rolled up cinnamon bun/roll, I will unroll and eat it from the middle to the outside.
That's me, too! I'll also make sure to eat the pop-tart crusts last and eat the insides of my subways first to eat the bread alone.

I also must eat my food one thing at a time.. and never the twain shall meet..

ie: green beans first, then potatoes, then meat