Change the Stars

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

So... I have this mare... she's ok, I guess.. named Change the Stars... any suggestions ;)

(this is just for my amusement.. of course I love this mare more than words)
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I'm having a real hard time with the sentimental aspect also...i had like over 300 horses and am trying to pick out the 10, lol..as i go thru them i'm realizing what an awful bunch i had. lol more is not better(makes note for the future)...but on the other hand its real hard to let go of the sentamental ones.. for me i can still go with most of my favortes casue out side of a very few most of them really sucked.lol
Ronda
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Change was just... wow.. that mare was simply amazing. But I know what you mean. I think about Him and Foggy Island and go awwww! But then I realize that Foggy Island didn't really WANT to run like his brother Tropicaldepression and Him.. well.. Him was a sweetie....
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

rlof.. i had a LOT of sweeties in my barn....
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Freeteaforme!

She was a cool horse. She came in the money ONCE, and that was because the rest of the field behind her didn't show up.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I was thinking maybe Atlas.. or Lokite Magic for her now that I'm thinking on the subject.