New Mixed Name Contest coming later in the week

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Iggy Timeeczech
Eclipse Champion

New Mixed Name Contest coming later in the week

Post by Iggy Timeeczech »

Jeb and Leo suggested I use some of the puzzles that I came up with to do another contest, so here goes nothing. I will be doing sets of 5 puzzles instead of three keeping the same rules as they had, I will copy them over later. They started the prizes off with 5,000 gp. There will probably only be 2 or 3 sets of 5 puzzles, but some prizes would be nice. Post here or message me in game if you would like to donate.
Jeb Clampett
Eclipse Champion

Re: New Mixed Name Contest coming later in the week

Post by Jeb Clampett »

Hey, Iggy, thanks so much for doing this!

Every contest you've sent in like 3-4-5 times the number of puzzles that we can use.

Such a waste :(

You've said before that you think 5 puzzles in a set is the way to go. And we're interested to see how that works out. (we can change). But we were thinking that you might be willing to do one set. It's awesome that you're talking about 2 or 3.

So put Leo and me down for another 5K GPs or 10K GPs -- depending on whether you decide to do two or three sets.

I'm so looking forward to this -- and hoping that you'll add in additional puzzles that I haven't seen the answers for, so that I can try to guess. :lol:
"Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly.
"Mind you, my first name is Bad."

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)