Interesting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Eric,

I really like the cross to My Charmer on Interesting. I'm "interested" to see how she does on the track.

Laura
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Yes, I was particularly pleased with that cross, so now we basically play the waiting game. I'm not completely sold on the mare's class, but she had the pedigree. It occured to me after the fact that the mare is probably a turf mare (take a look at the preferences of Charismatic, who sired almost exclusively turf in the SIM), but the Vindication should be nice. I'll see how it goes and send her to a turfish A.P. Indy line stallion next year. I may be wrong, but I dunno, there comes a point when you experiment and this is it.

On a different note, that might be the test case for whether Vindication can throw turf, we'll see.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

You could send her to Exit (Banner's full bro), whose dam is by A.P. Indy. :)
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I like Exit. I sent a mare to him this year. Actually, I think you bred her, Ara. So Western Shore (Exit-Valhalla, Giant's Causeway) is very Davies-bred.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Yup, I bred her. I like the breeding on the baby, since Giant's Causeway brings in Storm Cat, and Storm Cat (through Rain Dancer to Conduit) bred to Exit's full sister produced Atlas. Very very very turf but I approve of turf so two thumbs up from Ara the end.