Saving my pennies...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Okay i know i for one am planning on spending some money(what i can afford,lol) to help Em out with the sim..so far i have enough set aside for 2 famous real horses and 6 "real" ones(one of these being for my Daughters stable as it's her mare,lol)... who else has some of they'r hopefuls already picked out????
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

I'm just going to buy the newsletter oh and maybe a mare or two. Heh. Yeah, better save money >.<...
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I plan on buying a real stallion, the newsletter, perhaps a couple of sim pictures for a couple of my better horses, and who knows what else. So yeah I better save.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

The list of things I want is long. Very long. Luckily for me, I have connections at the school bookstore, so they can get me my books for free and the money I earn from my work-study job thats supposed to help me buy books can now buy me mares. Rightio then.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Gonna have to get a real stallion... Footstepsinthesand... oooooo
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

awww i really like his name...
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I can't wait to see the list of real stallions.. I know i love the choices we have for mares...
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

okay..lol finally Were getting clsoe.. sent in my first donation(paydays's jsut around teh corner)...now for my nickles...lets make it christmas for Em..lol ( and that will make it come jsut as fast for us.lol...no personal motivation here huh.... :P